Trip to Pulau Ubin







Sorry friends, after the suspected Dengue incident, I did not post anything on my blog till now... I think I am just simply too busy. There were a couple of holidays so I chose to go to Pulau Ubin with my colleagues on Hari Raya Puasa. It was quite a fun trip. But it was certainly very tiring. We cycled around the island twice, exploring the East side and then rode to the Quarry. Initially, when we rode it was fine and the weather was terrific, not too warm nor is it drizzling. But something happened when I encountered a down-slope, I realised I forget to brake slightly when I went downslope.

My bicycle went out of control and I zoomed straight down. I was shouting 'Woah...woah...watch out', while the rest of my colleagues including Stacey and Jean Paul stared to their horror. But it was just a close shave, when I reached them I had managed to miraculously brake just in time....using my feet. After that, I was quite careful when I went down slope. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, I was so terrified. Then, I thought to myself 'If I want to die, I'll die alone' then I quickly turned my bicycle to the right and landed right in the middle of them. Phew! It was really a close shave.

Anyways, alls well ends well. It was really tiring but I find cycling around Pulau Ubin quite enjoyable. I will do it next time.

Comments

Popular Posts