Headaches

Recently, I have gotten very busy with many things suddenly on my mind. There's quite a lot of work on the plate and other than that. I also need to take some exams. The stressful part is the company is flying me over to Hong Kong to take some exams. So, I'd better pass.

I thought that after the CFA exams, I could rest and maybe do some things that I like. But in the end, I am back to studying, studying and studying. I was watching TV and there was this doctor that wanted to take one month off. WOW! That sounds like a terrific plan. But I don't think I can ever get around to doing it. Even my audit leave only give me 5 days working days rest max.

Driving is really fun. It feels like I am in control of something. I feel much better when I am in control of things. I find that recently, certain things are getting out of hand. And all I can do is to just sit there and watch them happening. I tried my best to prevent these things from occuring but I cannot. Brings me back to Buddishm - Let Go & Be Happy! Sometimes things like that can really make me happier.

The true of happiness is not what you do on a day to day basis, it is more of what kind of happiness you bring to someone. Even a gentle gesture of asking 'How are you?' or a slight smile can brighten a person's day. But I admit that I have been too stressed in the past two days to do even that. Maybe I will get around doing that again after my 'stress period'.

Cheers my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts