Bits & Pieces of my life

Actually, I don't have much life. Haha. I stay at work till about 8pm to 9pm and after I come back rest for about an hour and a half (watch TV etc.) then I sleep at 1am after trying to study as much as I can. So its quite boring. But I listened to myself and my brother and these are the following things that I have successfully done:

1) Wake up early to try to be on time for work
2) Don't think about troubles on my bed
3) Think of something new every day
4) Don't think so much of what negative thing will happen

I think I really made myself feel much better.








This is a recent photo I took using my webcam. It is pretty blur, not too sure why though.










Retail Theraphy Works! Buying nail polish works as well. They only cost $2.90 each. The photo below is taken at Marina Square. I can't afford to buy the figurine although I really liked it. That's why I took a shot of it instead! I have been watching the anime in February. I really liked it. Now, I am watching Dilbert. But I am taking a longer time, partially due to my busy work and study schedule and aslo I think Dilbert is much more serious...watching it reminds me of work .. again.

That's all for an update on myself. Seeya!

Comments

Popular Posts