Being Optimistic & Cheerful Is The Only Way To Go

Hi all friends,

I have just been through an emotional rollercoaster ride this past one month. I have been extremely stressed and stretched. I am stressed because of work piling up no matter how long or how much I work. I am stretched because of the long working hours and the lack of exercises. But suddenly yesterday, when I was looking through some group and holiday photos. I suddenly realised something. It has been some time since I blogged!

I had no output. My blogs were all talking about stress, stress and stress. I have forgotten to see the lighter side of life. The side about friends, fun and most importantly hobbies. My mind was circling around one or two troubles for the whole one month. No wonder, I was so depressed. I did not allow myself to be distracted and think about the ways and means to solve the problems. I became so suppressed and unhappy. The worst thing is I can't get out of encircling around my troubles. My life became very 'trouble-centric'. And I became more and more sensitive about people. Well, just yesterday I finally thought it through. Life is too short to be pessimistic.

Besides, troubling about things wastes a lot of time - especially those things that are not important. Building a mountain out of a molehill is definitely not the way to go. So now, I have decided to cherish all my time to being optimistic and happy. It is no use mulling over spilt milk. Believe it or not, optimistic and happy people tend to be more efficient and successful. Well, it is just a fact of life. When you are happier, you tend to be more likeable and you tend to get more chances to spread your optimism to others.

So, what happened? When did I suddenly become so pessimistic? Actually, I was influenced by another person (a pessimist) that made some comments that twirled around my head. But it is not worth it actually. Then at that time, I realised something. I totally stopped all activities relating to having fun. I did not Salsa, did not blog, did not exercise. I simply shut myself out.

No more of all these nonsense, now I am convinced that only a optimistic and positive thinking person can survive the concrete jungle! I am going to 'improve' the quality of my life. I am going to blog, to go out for activities to have fun. I am no longer going to be stuck being unhappy.

Goodbye to fats? No I am saying goodbye to bad thoughts! Hello POSITIVE THINKING!

Comments

Popular Posts