A New Lease Of Life

Haha...hello friends,

I am back. Back from being secluded from the world, back with a vengence. I started studying for my CFA exams in February and never really rested since then. On weekends, I had to pace myself and make sure that a certain portion of my materials was covered before I could rest. And even I have rested I was counting the hours - could it be 4 hours? 5 hours? And...I would like to thank all my friends for being so understanding over my bad temper, my mood swings, my lack of time to accompany them, my turning down lunch and dinner dates (and...no thanks for those that are not understanding)....

But this time round, I learnt more that just what I have studied in my books. I learnt the importance of having a supportive husband. My husband like all the other husbands will ofcourse complain about me not spending time with him. And...I also have many ground rules at home, for example no loud TV, no coming into the room to chit chat with me, no disturbing me at all cost....he obliged...not too gladly though. But I think Edwin is overall quite supportive. Especially thankful when he helped me with the dishes (actually I know lar...but I did not really thank him face-to-face) and he helped me to wash my clothes and hang them.

Another person is my dear friend XH....poor girl...sometimes have to hear me ranting about work stress and study stress. And then the departure of a number of my colleagues leaving me quite upset for a while...but then I had to keep these thoughts to myself to avoid getting overly emotional. And...for her sweet pink colour bear.....she gave me the bear when I most down and upset and felt no one could understand me. Thanks to CY too....for just going through the answers with me during the breaks (though I know I got some mistakes through him...but what the hell..the whole thing is over)...

Okay. Now, I am satisfied. Life is falling into place again because I am now more relaxed and is able to think more rationally now. What I am going to do in the future....how I should face things...why I should'nt think too much. I am going to Bali for a break...things that I need to think through:

1) When should I start a family - my hubby asked me several times already - but I am just too career minded
2) How I should go about losing weight - this is a problem that forever clouds my mind. Some insensitive people keep joking about it...but I am not laughing
3) How I should go about enriching my life...I really badly need a hobby...I was happier when I had one (like Salsa)

Okay enough for now...feel much better...was thinking of writing this blog every single day leading to my CFA...finally settled down to write down my thoughts....Adieus....

Comments

Popular Posts