I have come to realize that I AM FAT!

No doubts about it, I am fat and overweight.

I have to face up to the fact that after my wedding, I have been gaining weight non-stop.

All the symptoms are showing, my clothes are getting tighter by the week and I went from an L to an XL (and now XL is tight). This is horrific! And the part that is most scary is when I compared photos two years before and now. From this:















Sweet little girl-next-door...to this...
















Auntie-next-door

Biang...I am terribly upset...I think I gained 10 kgs in 3 years at least. Ok. I need to keep calm. What can I do now?

First, diet - I shall stick to my diet before my wedding:

Bread - Soup - Rice

1) Morning - I shall just have bread with tuna spread or spread without butter
2) Afternoon - Soup (fish soup, fishball soup, meat ball soup - with white noodles)
3) Night - Rice (two veggies, one meat, eat half portion of rice)

If hungry - drink water.

Second, exercise

1) Finish Cenosis package (which I didnt go for 1.5 years) by Christmas 2006
2) Start Planet Fitness package by December
After starting, do two cardiovascular exercise and one yoga or pilates.
When doing Cenosis, will do yoga and pilates only.

Third, aim: weight to go down to 65kg by 31 December 2006.

I am not going to give up!

Comments

Popular Posts