Making a decision and choosing not to regret

I hate to regret.

If you look back at your life and count the number of decisions you had regretted. It would probably take over. Like regretting not studying harder, regretting not taking up an attractive job offer, regretting not contolloing your diet etc.

But the point about regretting is that it does not make things better. In fact, feelings of regret makes the situation worse half of the time. And most of the time you would only regret AFTER and before something happens.

The feeling I get sometime is that, would I be better off regretting or just working my way through things. I choose the latter. I wish to live a life without regrets.

Feelings are illusionary. At one point, happiness may engulf a person so much that she forgets that there would also be times that she will feel unhappy in other types of cirumstances. The human mind is forever seeking an outlet to achieve one's ambition and goals. We are forever seeking our dreams and happiness.

The only way that our dreams could be achieved is to make small minute steps to be nearer to your goals. I have patience, I am a long term investor. But that does not mean that I may not be impatient at times. I hope to be learning non-stop because I found out that knowledge is power, luck could be momentary.

The inspiration for being successful is the thirst of getting what you want and it correlates with the effort that you have put in to achieve that success.

If there is one merit that I have personally that I say I have: It would be determination.

Having determination is not easy, especially when you have brick walls to break and cross. I have a tremendously big brick wall now and I am giving myself 2 years to break through it.

Just some random thoughts
CC

Comments

Popular Posts