4Bs (Birthday, Batam, Bruise, Bangkok)

I am keeping this update short because I am tired. I fell and hit my eye area, now my eye area appears bruised. It is so ugly that I do not wish to put it on my blog - and it is worse than my red eye. I will just put a spoon full of makeup on when I go to work so that people will not ask so many questions. I feel like I am fann wong or something when I put 7 layers of makeup on.

Firstly, Birthday. Stacey and the rest of the office gang gave me a birthday surprise. Not quite because I saw on her PC that she was gathering everyone up before lunch time. But nonetheless, very grateful for celebrating for me my ahem 26th birthday. I was rather emotional that day, my mood was similar to a rollercoaster ride. It went up and down and up and down. Heehee...

Secondly, Batam. Me and Edwin decided to go Batam to celebrate our ninth year of BEING TOGETHER. Imagine NINE years! We went to do spa and I did rebonding. Aside from that, we had Korean cuisine - the very original kind like in Dae Jong Geaum. My favourite is Kim Chi. Then after that, we went to Megamart for shopping (this shopping centre is huge-like Suntec) and then we bought some T-Shirts and Edwin bought shoes.

Thirdly, bruise. I knocked myself. Do not ask me how or why. I ended up with a bruise.

Fourthly, Bangkok, Thailand. Seven of us have decided to go Bangkok. Six of us from the office and another girl which is my colleague's girlfriend. It is going to be a fun-filled five days of shopping. So friends, the next thing you will ask is: when? On 9th November till 13th Nov, tentatively the hotel we booked is First Hotel. I think should be quite interesting. Goals when I am there: Spa, Shopping, Shirts, Eating and Relaxing. Sounds fun?

Okay that is about all that happened to me in the past couple of weeks. Will be updating more real soon. Enjoy the pics I posted above....

Comments

Popular Posts