herbie loaded - cars and cleavages














I just watched the movie Herbie Loaded. What went through my mind was the fascination that men have over cars and cleavages. Not all men like soccer, exercising, sports or even eating. But most or all men are fascinated by cars and cleavages. That is the reason why movies relating to men are so popular. I can name about five recent movies that shows just these two.

1) Initial D - okay lar more cars than cleavage
2) Herbie Loaded - definitely!
3) Italian Jobs
4) Fast and Furious
5) Fast and Furious II

I think the list just goes on and on and these are just some of the movies that I know of. I think the fascination also continues in real life. Which men would reject the possibility of being seen with a sleek hot gal with cleavage and a sleek good looking sports car?

Actually, according to reports I have read. The movie Herbie Loaded was meant for little kids - like my brother. But guess what - end up lots of grown up guys went to watch the movie to take a glimpse of the -what someone might say - sinful body hugging micromini 'too-short-for-her' skirt and I thought I even saw her - Lindsay Lohan - accidentally expose her undies ('zao keng') in the movie when she supposingly 'hopped on' to a sports car owned by Matt Dillion. Did I see wrongly? Guys - go and watch to find out what colour...if you want... -.-

And her ASSETs, I dont mean the car - wow she has quite a bit of that in the movie - cleavage included. What was going on in my mind during the movie was 'Hey, I thought some newspaper reports already said that this show was for kids and her breasts were digitally reduced etc. etc.' But hey - no they are not - in fact I think they look enormous for her age at least a D cup for a 16 or 17? But anyways, whether they were attracting the crowd of young bustling kids (two of them were sitting in front of us) or the warm blooded young men. They suceeded, it brought the movie to the level that it is able to appeal to men and young children.

So, if I had a chance to be a director - cleavage and cars- are definitely in my must-do list.
With this, I end my blog with a pic of the gorgeous but obviously looking quite over-aged Lindsay Lohan and her well...ASSETs...(car and cleavage included)

My final verdict - parents watch this movie TOGETHER with your kids. I would do that because herbie is really cute. Girls watch this movie with your boyfriends and see how they salivate over Lindsay. 2.5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts