Recent Happenings?

Hi dear friends,

Thought that I can do an update on what I have been up to in the recent months. Well, aside from going to Planet Fitness three times a week for a month. I have been going to www.youtube.com to watch Death Note (the Anime series) and also I have been downloading podcasts from mrbrownshow.com. Learning driving, taking audit leave etc. has been taking up quite a lot of my time. Aside from these regular stuffs and lots and lots of work, I have been thinking about my brother.

On Thursday, my brother - Larry - has just received his PSLE results, it is not too good at only 153. So, I have been trying to think about the schools that we can send him to if he chooses the Normal (Academic) course. It has been quite a mind boggling process because there's very few schools to choose from which has such a low cut-off mark for their Normal (Academic) course. But we settled on a few neighbourhood schools in the end. Actually, I still believe that my brother can excel in his studies eventually. It is just that now he is into playing mapletree games and not really interested in studying. But he is not dumb - considering that he passed his PSLE without even studying much. But hope that he would buck up and do better in Secondary school...or at least finish his homework in a timely manner.

Larry - You can do it!

Comments

Popular Posts