Ten Things I Wanna Do After I am done with my Exams

These are the ten things that I wish to do after I am done with my exams - writing this to motivate myself ;-)

1) Sleep - lots of sleep and try to accompany my husband when he sleeps at night...because nowadays I sleep at 3-4am and he sleeps earlier cos usually its a work day...poor guy

2) Diet & Exercise - for the fourth time I am resurrecting my efforts to keep myself slim this year

3) Movie - hate that they are raising movie tics again but I really wanna watch Mr & Mrs Smith...anybody have the VCD

4) Get together - drinking and talking - wanna get together with my girlfriends...its been so long since we met...quite long lar...the last time was at Alley Bar

5) Get together - Mah Jong with poly mates- very exciting, my hubby always win...I like it when he teaches me how to play, for once I can act dumb infront of him

6) Sun tanning - I am now too fair

7) Tutoring my brother - he's result is so damn poor that I am embarressed, well I guess someone has to pull the bull by his horn

8) Finish all my articles and continue to think of ways to improve my work and write more quality articles

9) Facial and manicure and pedicure

10) Read all the newspapers that I missed out for days...

That's about it....:-)

I really hope and wish that everything would be fine.

Popular Posts