baby for me?

Today it was a mad-rush in the office, suddenly I had to wake up take a cab and go to work to take care of certain things. Suddenly, I had to do up something that I usually did not have to do.One nasty customer called. My presentation for this morning was done in a rush so not as good as I wanted. Someone commented something negative but to be honest constructive. WOW, what a DAY! Phew!

But at the end of my half-day at work (I had taken half day to study), I saw my boss' baby...a cute 2kg little guy. My direct supervisor is now a DAD! So that's the primary reason why I was in this stage of mad rush in the morning. But when I saw the baby today, I felt that being parents and the birth of a baby is just miraculous. I mean he is pre-mature but healthy and he is really cute - like most babies. His mom appears also quite relieved and surprisingly a wonderful glow around her face. Well...have all these prompted me to become a mum?

Yes and No. Yes because I love kids and particularly babies. They are cute and you feel so much like taking care of them. To watch a kid grow up is really an amazing experience.

No because I know that I am a highly stressed mom, unless if I am comfortable enough at work and monetary wise, I do not think that I can handle the stress of being a mom and at the same time working as well. I have very high expectations for myself, I push myself harder and harder every single time. And believe me I have seen it. I have seen stressed out mom and their children end up looking stressed. I have seen cheerful moms and their babies turn out bouncy and happy. Thus, only if I am comfortable enough (monetary and work-wise) then I will be prepared to have a baby.

Most importantly, I want to have a pleasant looking healthy baby.

;-)

Popular Posts