A new light, a new hope?

Hi friends,

Recently, the light bulb that shines on the Buddha at home suddenly went bust. It just couldn't work anymore. I was thinking if this was a sign. I was just typing away in my blog the other day that I could see some light at the end of the tunnel. Just wondering if the light is bringing me in the right direction. Then my husband went to buy a new light to replace the old one.

The light was brighter and shone nicely on the Buddha. This brings me to think. The only light that could bring me in the right direction would be the light that shines on the Buddha.

Inspiring? Zen? It's just too much of a coincidence for me to think that its not related at all. In buddhism, we believe that everything happens for a reason. And the light that shines on the buddha is one reason that tells me to be consistent in cultivation and not let my mind roam freely towards negative doings or negative thoughts. The fate that I have with something has ended and the new light represents I have to treasure the new fate that I will be grabbing on to.

I will treasure all the teachings of the Buddha. In fact, I survived depressions because I am a buddhist. We are not believers of escaping what is ahead of us in life, we are believers of surviving through constantly cultivating good behaviour and thoughts.

With this, I would like to give friends who read my blog a photo of my beloved Buddha and the new light that is shone on the Buddha.

Cheers
CC

Comments

Popular Posts