Sleepy Day - Pushing & Pushing Myself

It has been a sleepy day for me.

Not too sure why, but kept feeling sleepy.

Maybe its because of the sun shining too brightly at me and its comfortable to just switch on the air-con and lie on the bed. But still I have to push and push myself to study.

If there is one thing that I want people to remember be by in my after life would be my determination. The 'Never say die' attitude.

Anyways, I feel better today about the recent decision I have made. I think that what I have done is more practical rather than choosing to keep lamenting over things. I am looking forward to a 'new lease of life'. I find that I am happy again, living like how I was last time when I was a happy person.

I remembered myself shopping, smiling, joking, laughing, being happy before I became what I became recently. I am starting to the see a bright light at the end of the tunnel. Now, I just hope that this bright light leads me in the right direction and things would be in place by the second half of the year.

I always need to find a reason to drive myself forward and I think I may have found the very reason.

Wish me luck my friends.
Ching Cheng

Mood: Good. In fact, my husband was asking me how come I suddenly became so chirpy and noisy (which was me before I got depressed earlier on this year) =)

Comments

Popular Posts