Honey, I ran home from work tonight...

Call me crazy but one day, I just decided to run back home from work. Well, in the first place, it wasnt really a very vigorous run, my speed was about 6.5 km per hour. A leisurely run. And I stopped to take photos on the way too. I thought that I would not survive it but hey here I am typing away in my blog.

I feel proud of myself - turned 30 and still have the energy to run home after a day of hard work in the office. Here is a picture-story of the photos I have taken during the run.


I started at 7.15pm at Nicholl Highway - this was the photo that I took of the Lido Cinema across Suntec City. It is quite blur but this is Nicholl Highway.

Recognize this building? This is the concourse, I was running across the road and there were some cyclists (largely Indian and Chinese construction workers cycling home, so it is not too safe actually).


This was a photo I took on Nicholl Highway again, below this I think is the road that is leading to Beach Road and Lavendar.This is a very nice view of the Pebbles Bay, the end of the stretch that spans from Esplanade to Nicholl Highway - the route that me and my colleagues usually run to.

I stopped taking photos for a while because I was over-exhausted. This is Macdonalds near Kallang Stadium. And after running for another 10 minutes, I almost tripped and fell near Kampung Arang area, luckily it was fine.


Begin with the end in mind, after running past the long stretch in Mounbatten Road, I finally reached home. My home Marine Parade Road....phew!


Not random thoughts...the photos follows a sequence...

CC

Comments

Popular Posts