What a sleepy weekend?

What did I do after my 10 km run home?

Answer is obvious - sleep.

I kept sleeping and sleeping throughout the weekend. On Saturday, I went to service my car - I slept at the service centre (on the sofa). After that I went to facial, and yes, I slept when she slapped the mask on me and asked me to rest for 20 minutes. And then I went for foot massage, that one I did not sleep because the Wanyang guy really used a lot of force when doing the massage. Then after I came back from running all these errands, I slept again.

On Sunday, I slept till 11am and woke up giddy. Then I met my friend for a Sashimi lunch then came back to let my part-time maid in, and guess what I did again - sleep.

The wierdest part is that I am still tired. But I must admit that I am in a better mood. Sometimes, you just need to do something crazily energy absorbing and rest mightily afterwards.

I will attempt to run home again on Wednesday. See how it goes...

CC

Comments

Popular Posts