Why a soccer hater loves the movie?


Ok, I get it. Guys like the movie because its about football. Men and football - they normally forget their girlfriends or wives when they watch soccer. I don't hate soccer either. I just don't like watching the PREMIER LEAGUE....in fact the PREMIER LEAGUE is like my husband's mistress. He has to put everything down and watch her, carrass her and shout orgasmic cheers like 'GOAL!'. I think he is happy just watching soccer all day without accompanying me.

Ok. Ok. Back to the topic - why I like the movie? I was reduced to tears at the last scene where the hot bod mexican actor who played MUNEZ - a mexican from-nothing-to-something footballer in newcastle, finally kicked in a goal. Yes, that is the very first thing I like about the movie. Kuno Becker and yes! his tight ass and six-pack. I mean which girl can resist this kind of body. Haha! If you are thinking of threatening me by saying you want to forward this blog to my husband - forget it - he knows I am swooning about him. Second, Beckam, Raul love'em, see 'em and salivate...haha.

All these comments might seem rather bimbotic so let me get straight to the topic. The movie is touching, inspiring and it really gives me an insight of the kind of training they get in the team. Another thing interesting is how a unknown Mexican can rise to fame because people give chances to those who are talented and hardworking. How a bad boy turns back to become a hero for Newcastle. All these are quite inspiring. But sorry to add...the story I give it 3 stars if there weren't Kuno (as the star) and Beckam and Raul (as cameos). So at the end of the day, I give this movie 4.5 stars out of 5 haha...shows how some handsome stars can impact a movie yeah!

For those who decided to watch the show - bon voyage and welcome to Toon... ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts