My Amazement On Google Earth!

I am not exactly a techie, I tend to wow! when I see stuff Skype, Google Talk etc, but I was still not as amazed as when I saw Google Earth. 'Goolge Earth' is provided free of charge by Google, it is downloadable and links up the internet for the latest map and locations. What you do is to simply key in the country that you are interested to visit or look at. After you do that and click enter, Google Earth 'moves' the screen immediately brings you to the particular place of interest and you can click on the info buttons to find out more about that particular country.

The amazing thing is this - when you wait long enough Google Earth will load up links put up by some of the forumers for Google Earth. Thus, small small links comes up, which shows you the location of hotels, shopping centres and places of interest. By dragging your mouse closer and closer to the screen, you can actually see very clearly the roads and buildings. It is amazing! You should try it! But one thing is: I still havent found a pratical use of Google Earth. Maybe if I happen to go to Japan or Australia next time, I can make use of it to find somewhere nice to eat. My next destination is Bangkok, Thailand but there is nothing to really search on Google Earth. Stacey is so familliar with that place that she can bring us around with her eyes shut- haha!

Comments

Popular Posts