Fighting Sleepiness

Have been trying to study after coming back from home for at least 3 hours a day. You cannot imagine how tired that can be after a while. Today I was talking through with a friend on the various ways that we can keep ourselves awake while studying. I also accessed the level of effectiveness of these remedies. But I think they really don't last long.

1) Coffee - lasts for a maximum of 2 hours
2) Chinese Tea - lasts for not more than 15 minutes
3) Listening to loud music - distracts me
4) Drinking Bird Nest - don't feel anything except for the fact that it tastes nice

So far all these don't really work for me. But I think largely it is also because I am really vexed and tired after work. In the meantime I will try to study till 12 to 1 am and sleep after that.

Signing off...
A tired me...

Comments

Popular Posts