Who will read my blog?

I was messaging one of my girlfriends who read my blog. Haha. Actually, I am really quite grateful to her because I was wondering how many of my friends will really take the effort to read my boring old blog. I don't have any interesting write-ups on Tammy, I don't have any saucy photos of myself. And I don't really see that my life is that interesting.

In retrospect, I have seen so many other blogs that are so much more interesting. But it suddenly struck me. Actually probably there might be people concerned about me and read my blog on-an-off but I did not actually noticed them. Wow! If that is the case, it is really amazing...Haha.

Anyways, I changed my msn name back to ccrandomthoughts.blogspot.com again. Who knows? Maybe the readership will really improve?

Seeya around....

Comments

Popular Posts