Introducing my little brother's blog

This cute guy is my little brother. He is a scorpio and is about 12 years old this year. Many of my friends say that I am quite infatuated over him but actually that's not really true. The reason why I dote on him so much is because he really brought me a lot of laughter and inspiration.

There was once when I was quite depressed. He advised me to 'do a new thing everyday'. Although he is young, he really makes very witty comments that sets me thinking. He asked me to be optimistic, to keep myself occupied and be happy. Actually, I am not infatuated with him. I am really more grateful to him than anything else. I am so glad that he came into my life when I was 15. I felt that he is really great company and he cracks me up all the time.

Recently, he also started blogging. And his blog is really funny too. Read it if you have the time or just need a break.

http://larrymah.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

Comments

Popular Posts