stressed hermit

I am a stressed hermit. I havent been out 100 meters away from my condo and I am damn stressed. Studying is no fun...most of the time. Suddenly, when I was studying and rushing my colleague called me to ask me something work-related and asked me so I am stressed again. Actually, I wanted to avoid all work-related stuff and concentrate on studying but her call made me think about work again and all the unfinished stuff I need to do from Monday onwards. Sighs!

Anyway the good news, I have one study session left on ... derivatives... hopefully I can finish everything soon. I began doing the model exam questions as well. Actually, everything is ok, should be able to finish.... well, I have prayed to the Buddha and thought to myself. I must must concentrate on my exams now.....

Wish me luck..I am going to study now.

May the Buddha be with us.

Popular Posts