what happened?

Dear friends,

At this point of time, all I feel is stress, disappointment and sadness. I hope I am not plunging into a state of depression, its not my PMS yet. I think that life sometimes becomes pointless...but then I have something in me to tell me to live on.

My 11 year old brother said 'stay positive', when I told him about my worries. He really could stay positive. Me, my dad and mom are the kind of people that worry and is at times negative. But my brother always stays positive. He always advises me that try to not be stressed and stay positive all the time. But that does not mean that he does not worry. His results was very poor so I asked him, so how? He said, 'no choice lor have to work harder'. Its so strange because at such a young age, he can advise people like that.

Coming to the main point, the reason that I am writing this is I have finished my exams. Actually, I wanted to put an exclaimation mark at the end of the sentence, but honestly I am not excited. What's wrong? Actually, for my exam there were some formulas that I totally forgot, blanked out. That was Paper 1. Paper 2 was better actually, but the questions were tricky. It is really stressful on my part because due to my busy schedule I couldnt really concentrate on studying so I just took 3 full days off to study 5 books, which is obviously not enough.

Sigh in the meantime, there were some stuff happening. My mother kept messaging me telling me about her operation next wednesday. My husband was admitted to the hospital on the eve of my exam ( of all days!). I was so damn distracted. Why? Why all these things are happening to me when it is an important point of time? Can't all these matters just wait till after my exams? Sigh!

I used to just think that ignore all things and concentrate on studying but now I guess it is getting more and more difficult because I am getting older. I have a greater sense of responsibility towards my family, career and home. That goes to say that I am just more stressed. :_(

Aim: To pass all three levels of CFA before I get pregnant (approximately 29 years old)

Can I really make it?

Now, I am just very embarressed to face my colleagues tomorrow when I tell them that I am again not too sure whether if I can pass level II in the second take. Embaressment and fear of people making fun of me or being overconfident on me. This is how I feel now.

Now, I am going to xiu fa.

I have been saying and messaging and yahooing this to all my friends recently.

'Hopefully everything goes fine'

I really hope so

May the Buddha be with you

Popular Posts