hear no evil, see no evil

When I was on the cab, I suddenly thought of something. I remembered that when I was in Japan I enjoyed the trip a lot. Not only because of the wonderful autumm leaves and onsen or the colourful Japan. One of the reasons I enjoyed the trip was I did not understand what people around me were saying. It is quite ironic because some people hate it when they go to a country and this happens. But I deeply appreciated this fact. As I know several languages, Chinese, Engligh, Malay, Hokkien, Cantonese ( I understand but not sure how to speak), when I am in many countries I cannot feel completely at peace. I understood what their conversations are about - be it business, the weather, their emotions and their complains. That is actually quite irritating because these are simply not the things that you wish to hear when you are in a holiday. Even when I was in Phuket recently, there were so many Ang Mohs around that I feel like I am in a beach in the US or something. But in Japan, I couldnt understand what people around me were saying. Hear no evil, see no evil. see = understand.

People say stuff to hurt other people at times. Thinking that it is just a joke.... I think it is just evil. It is just an evil joke that shouldnt say if you dun really mean it.

Comments

Popular Posts