when is work meaningful?

Work is meaningful when you know that you that you truly like your work and people directly benefit from it. I think that no matter how late or how hard you work, it is worth it. When someone tells me that I might be too aggressive, pushy, kan chiong over work. I get a little bit upset because I feel that this is my style of working. But I do think that striving to be a perfectionist is important but then never affect the people around you. I mean do not in the strive to be a perfectionist hurt, get angry, get impatient with people around you. Cos it is a personal thing.

I think that life is imperfect. Being a virgo, I usually want things to be done my way. And only my way. I need my space, my place and my ego. I feel that it is important for everything to work along my lines. But gradually as I got older, I realize that this fetish of wanting every single detail is irritating. At least it is irriating to people that are close to you. I told my hubby, you need to put things this way, further to the right and centre. Haha. I also dont know why but I really want everything done my way.

My buddhist teacher says that this is a 'XI QI' or bad habit, so I must get rid of it by slowly just letting things go 'FANG XIA' and not bother so much about things around me. Try to be happy by making others happy. But do not be unhappy if other people do not really care about you. Well, gradually I hope I could work towards that, cos I feel that only then I could really feel happy.

Popular Posts