lazy sunday

Hi all friends,

It has been one week since I have came back from my holidays in Phuket, Thailand. Ofcourse you can find out more about the trip from my other blog 1001togther.blogspot.com. Have you ever felt very distant with your current situation after a holiday. I feel so now. I feel like I am still in Phuket relaxing on the beach. I think I am still in this stage trying to get used to being back in Singapore working, where everything is so fast-paced. It is amazing what these 4 days 3 nights spent enjoying myself with massages, lying on the beach, shopping and basically talking with my husband. I always felt that way. Eversince I went for holidays on a frequent basis. Like for example, during my business trip to Hong Kong and Shanghai. It took me one whole month to get used to Singapore. But as time goes by, I have improved. I think now it is only taking a few days or at most a week. I think that if Singapore is interesting enough I would not feel so unused to the life here. Say, if Singapore has an integrated resort, I will feel happier to go home and go to work. Now I am just thinking of the beaches and sea...

I think I am going to make a big change to my image soon. Maybe perm my hair...hopefully I don't look too auntie after doing it. But I think I want to do it once in a lifetime. It is only a perm. So even if I feel regretful doing it. I still have many opportunities to straighten it or rebond it. So I don't think that I need to put it off any further. I am going to do it after I get my pay. Wow, today is really a lazy sunday, I tried my best to start and do some work, but I feel so sleepy the whole day. I was raining and raining and I turned on the air-con. This environment is not really conducive for me to do work....but then that is the whole point of the weekend. It is for me to refresh and rejuvenate..besides I am having menses pains. Actually these are all excuses, I am just plain lazy and it is a sunday so it is a LAZY SUNDAY. Hee hee.

Popular Posts