Initial D - 4.5 stars


Okay, let me critique on Initial D. Okay, I admit that Jay Chow looks cool and for once, his speech was audible (although he hardly said anything in the movie). I think he hardly acted at all, he made the character him. He is the character. I don't mean to be harsh, but given a different character, he couldnt do it.

Anyway, I am second most impressed by the swooshing drifting scene. After seeing that scene, I feel like getting an AE86. I am deeply captivated. I have seen car racing on TV. But not like this. It is incredible, I get slightly high when I see those scenes. Another thing is the storyline. It is impressive because I never saw the anime or the cartoon before but I feel like buying the anime and chasing it. The plot is good although it is simple.



Okay enough about movies....

Comments

Popular Posts